Dataset Exchange WG Kickoff Meeting May 18

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 18:13:27 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
All,

We have scheduled the kickoff meeting for the DXWG for Thursday, May 18,
14:00 UTC. Agenda and participation instructions are linked from:

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings

We will set up a mechanism shortly to help determine the best regular
time for meetings, so if you are unable to make this time please respond
to the poll when it is announced on this list.

(signed) KC for chairs Karen Coyle and Caroline Burle

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Main_Page

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net