Re: Profile definition

I dont think these definitions are mutually inconsistent, but the DC one is
perhaps the most general as it applies to more aspects.

We have profiles in two places of course:

1) profiles of DCAT
2) DCAT description of what profiles of other specifications a dataset or
its access methods conform to.

Being consistent allows DCAT to describe collections of DCAT instances :-)
 And makes our life easier avoiding multiple definitions of terms in
different contexts.

Rob