RE: ACTION-8: Your use cases (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Dear Ixchel,

This is to let you know that I've revised my use cases as requested.

Please note that the information concerning tags and stakeholders may be not definitive. I plan to consolidate it in the following days.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.

ACTION-8: Your use cases (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/8

On: Andrea Perego
Due: 2017-06-19
Product: Use Cases & Requirements

If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group, please update your settings at:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/users/40317#settings