RE: Agenda July 10, 2017

I agree with Makx & Phil that it would be preferable to consider whether a catalogue should include records of resources which are not datasets.

As a starting point, it may be beneficial to look at examples from existing standards. UC ID20 [1] describes how this is dealt with in two of them, namely, ISO 19115 and DataCite.

Andrea

----
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Modelling_resources_different_from_datasets

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.