Re: [DXWG] Status of use cases updated in Wiki and UC Mind map

   Hello Rob

   thanks! Both dependency links were added and the map image updated. May I ask you to proceed
  with further modification of the map regarding the Profile links and vocabulary reuse?

    Best regards
   Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
User-Centered Ubiquitous Computing
Schloss Birlinghoven | D-53757 Sankt Augustin | Germany
Phone: +49-2241-143620 | Fax: +49-2241-142146