Re: Conneg definition was: Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

If by "profile descriptions" you mean additional human-readable
documents that might (or might not) accompany a machine-readable profile
document, I agree. I do think that profiles should provide sufficient
information for a linked data engine to do something useful with the data.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services