Re: ACTION-70: Merge profile wiki pages (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

As per this action #70

1. I moved the content from the initial page on profiles
<https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Guidance_on_publishing_application_profiles_of_vocabularies>
to the most recent page on Profile Context
<https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/ProfileContext>

2. added a note at the top of the initial page on profiles
<https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Guidance_on_publishing_application_profiles_of_vocabularies>
indicating that it has been superseded by the other page

3. updated links for deliverables in the main page of the wiki pointing
to the UCR FPWD as well as the Profiles Editor drafts

4. added link to the old profile page from the Profiles section of the
main page of the wiki for future reference, indicating that it has been
superseded by the new page

Thanks,

Alejandra