Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

On 12/7/17 1:19 AM, Makx Dekkers wrote:
> Karen,
>
> One of the Distributions of the AP could (should?) be a human-readable
> document that describes it.
> See for example: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/release/dcat-ap-v11 for
> several Distributions of the European DCAT-AP.

Yes, definitely. However, I don't see that as a requirement, although it
is something that I assumed. For example, in Use Case 5.41 [1] I wrote
about "knowing" and in my mind that was human "knowing". Another use
case could be that conneg returns a profile that the receiving
application could use to validate the data that the profile describes,
without human intervention.

If someone has that as a use case (I don't, personally), could that
someone please create a use case for it? Thanks.

kc
[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/#ID41