Re: Comments on PROF

Hi Leslie,

Just a reminder that we are still interested in your comments on PROF.

It is likely that we - PROF editors - will be considering some extensions to the PROF NOTE in 2020 along the lines of:

* more, refined, Profile relations
  * more than just isProfileOf, perhaps extensions of owl:imports, some notion of used etc.
* subclasses of Profile
  * perhaps DataProfile, FunctionalProfile etc.

These considerations are motivated by unaddressed issues from before the NOTE’s publication. We can also address other points you might raise.

Thanks,

Nick & Rob