Re: feedback on the drafts relating to profiles

Nicholas,
Many thanks for following up on these comments!

I have added a couple of responses on the github issues - I hope these are at least somewhat helpful to you.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Walk
http://www.paulwalk.net

Founder and Director, Antleaf Ltd
http://www.antleaf.com

Antleaf provides Management Services to DCMI
http://www.dublincore.org