Intro

From: Doug Schepers <standards@schepers.cc>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:36:02 -0500
To: Data on the Web Best Practices CG <public-dwbp@w3.org>
Hi, folks–

I'm Doug Schepers. I'm happy to be part of this group. I came in toward
the very last bit of the publication of the Data on the Web Best
Practices spec, to offer a few small suggestions and to help with making
the diagrams in the spec more accessible.

… which is a perfect lead-in to my personal interest, which is the
accessibility of data visualizations and other graphics. I have some
ideas about a spec focused on Data Visualization Best Practices,
intended to complement and supplement the recent Data on the Web Best
Practices recommendation, and embody it in the particular medium of dataviz.

If anyone else is interested in this, let me know.

Thanks–
Doug