Re: DWBP is a W3C Recommendation

Woo hoo! This is brill news - excellent work everybody and of course a
special shout out to all the editors, Phil and co-chairs. But really
this was such an awesome team effort from all the WG members.

I can see the DWBP Rec being a very referenced doc over the coming
years, and only growing in importance as the data revolution expands!

I look forward to collaborating with you all again, meeting you at
events and conferences, and if you're ever in Ireland, drop me a note!

It's been a wonderful pleasure working with you all.

Deirdre

--
----------------------------------

Derilinx datAdore
Launch your own data portal in seconds

http://datadore.com/

Deirdre Lee, CEO
Derilinx - Linked & Open Data Solutions

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee