Re: Data reuse split into 3 - review

If we inspect the list of use cases collected to build our BPs, in
practical terms no one addresses the reuse of datasets. In general, when
reuse appeared in an use case, it is as a goal of the use case and not
an instance of reuse.

To have the real dimension of the issues related to what it is the
problem of reuse we need to start all the process, beginning to collect
an expressive set of use cases that effectively reuse data and raise
issues related to that.

Laufer

---
. . . ..