Re: Example of BP Provide bulk download

Hi Caroline,
I ended up providing one for the bulk download in my latest pull request.
This is my suggestion:

The MyCity transit agency may want to make historical arrival data for
2015 available as a bulk download containing multiple CSV files for a
hackathon. Since all the arrival data for all the transit services would
be a lot of data, they might offer it as a compressed archive (tarred
and gzipped).

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner