issue-219 Removing Section 9 in DUV

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:28:45 -0700
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Berna and I met today and discussed issue-219 [1] about improving section 9
"DUV Requirements" [2].  Due to constraints on time and availability we
will remove this section from the final document.

The original intent of the DUV requirements section was to illustrate how
the vocabulary meets the needs of the original use cases [3] used to define
the requirements.   This section was originally developed by Sumit last
year and only includes a subset of actual use cases.  For publication
purposes this section would need to be completed including the new use
cases with supplemented discussion.

Some of this discussion were copied from the DUV requirements section  into
the Vocabulary Overview approach.  While it would have been nice to retain
this in the document, we think the references back to the UCR  [3] document
is adequate.

Kind regards,

Eric S