Re: ISSUE-220: Should we include a more complexe example to illustrate provenance?

Hi Deirdre,

I'm afraid I have two objections to this, one really minor and one a bit more important:

1. I'm really unsure the sentence  ":bus-timetable-route7 is a specialization of the more general entity :bus-timetable"
fits the definition and examples of specializations given in the PROV primer
https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-primer-20130430/#alternate-entities-and-specialization
If we can accommodate such generous interpretation of (quite vague) notions, I could suggest skos:broader, or dcterms:hasPart. Which leads me to the second point:

2. This case of ":bus-timetable-route7 is a specialization of the more general entity :bus-timetable" looks like we're going to suggest an approach to tackle dataset subsetting. I thought that we were going to stay very neutral about giving solutions to these issues, following the discussion on Issue-160 in last week's minutes [1]

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/03/11-dwbp-minutes