Re: updates to BP doc

Thanks Annette,

I've just read through those enrichment BPs in your version of the doc
and I like them all. The examples certainly help make it understandable.
Your points about labelling inferred values is interesting and points to
the complexity of the subject. Perhaps a line such as "this is a topic
in its own right and is beyond the scope of the current work" might be
appropriate. That would then provide a potential hook to the expected
member submission on the topic.

I really like the last one about responsible use - a minor amendment
would include a pointer to the DUV ;-)

Phil.

--

Phil Archer