Re: dwbp-ISSUE-244: Replacing sections Data on the Web Challenges and BP Benefits [Best practices document(s)]

I don't think having a table of contents is a good excuse for having an
unwieldy document or maintaining content that doesn't add value. If we
can improve the doc, we should. Also, I think suggestions for
improvement should be taken on their merits unless they've been
previously voted down. I could possibly improve the diagram or its
description, but that would require having some clue as to what it was
meant to convey.
-Annette