Re: Relation between dqv:qualityAssessment and Web Annotation motivations

Hi Riccardo,

I think I would also like to go for A, and have examples.

That said this seems orthogonal to the modeling decision about OA motivations that we the starting point if Issue-201, wasn't it?
We could have the different flavours or feedback and still let it open whether they are represented :
-with specific subclasses of dqv:QualityAnnotation or dqv:UserQualityFeedback
- without subclasses but with WA motivations
- with a combination of both (ie. creating subclasses and asserting OWL axioms that relate them to WA motivations)

Unless I've misunderstood your proposal A (I take the requirement to 'distinguish' to not necessarily require sub-class).

Regarding these, I strongly support the use of WA motivations for interorperability purposes, even if we create further specialized subclasses of annotations.

Cheers,

Antoine