Re: dwbp-ACTION-219: Send an email to discuss the suggestion to add the assertion that a dataset's metadata conforms to a standard (like geojson)

Dear DWBP Chairs,

I'd suggest to close ACTION-219 [1] before F2F because I have completed
this action months ago. You can find the email required by the action in [2],
and the example originated by the e-mail discussion in [3].

Cheers,
Riccardo

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/219
[2]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2015Nov/0044.html
[3] the example to express the conformance of a dataset's metadata with a
standard
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#ExpressConformanceWithStandard

On 13 November 2015 at 15:58, Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group
Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> dwbp-ACTION-219: Send an email to discuss the suggestion to add the
> assertion that a dataset's metadata conforms to a standard (like geojson)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/219
>
> Assigned to: Riccardo Albertoni
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: *http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.imati.cnr.it/>*