Close ISSUE-251?

Hi,

I suggest https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/251 has been
addressed through subsequent versions of the BP doc and can be closed?

Cheers,

Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee