Re: Agenda for tomorrow

I'm afraid I must send my regrets for today. I should have been home
last night and on the call as normal today but that assumed that British
Airways had a functioning aircraft. As I write, I am still in Norway
although they have now found a route for me to get home late tonight -
via Reykjavik. So I'll be flying to there at the time of our call.

Again, sorry. *If* the WG takes a vote on going to CR, it is very
important that the vote is fully documented in the minutes.

Cheers

Phil

--

Phil Archer