From: Antoine Isaac [mailto:aisaac@few.vu.nl]
Sent: 16 June 2016 09:56
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Data Quality Vocabulary and Annotations

Hi Makx,

If the classes are declared to be in the old namespace, I would trust them to be defined in the document that is served for that namespace, sooner or later. Otherwise we'd have a quite interesting case of W3C group refusing to eat its own dog food :-) The only case I'd be worried is if there were talks of a new namespace. But I've not heard about this yet.
So I'm just going to believe the current OA specs for now.

Antoine