Re: DWBP Evidences Form

Hi Newton,
I tested again and it worked fine. Yay!

So, it seems it is functioning as intended, but I still have a concern that people who are intereseted may not use the form because they wouldn’t want to enter their contact information without knowing first whether they want to submit anything. I think the tests should be visible when the page first loads. You could still require the organizational information, but enforce that by testing when they submit an implementation.

The form should probably also make it clear what organization it is asking for information about. I would have assumed it is the organization of the person completing the form as opposed to the organization that published the implementation. I think we do want to allow people to submit evidence from other organizations’ work (e.g., the example of Twitter’s API would be good to include, but do we have to find someone at Twitter to submit it?) The form as written assumes the submitter is from the organization that published the implementation.

-Annette