Re: CR Transition preparation

Sorry to be a pain, Yaso, but:

- your e-mail doesn't actually say +1 (it just invites others to do so);
- Herbert is not formally a member of the WG and therefore, ahem, has no
vote (sorry);
- there is no record of a vote by Hadley;
- I don't usually vote on publications and haven't done so this time.

Which is how I get to 13.

That would be fine except that the minutes of last week say 18. It's
that discrepancy, not the actual numbers, that concerns me. But we can
very quickly make a resolution tomorrow to recognise the result - job done.

This level of detail doesn't normally matter but as we're talking about
a resolution that says that the WG believes it's work is complete and
now we need to collect implementations reports, it's important that we
get it right.

But I don't want to get hung up on it.

Cheers

Phil