Re: Post-mortem comment on ISSUE-179 - using DCAT namespace or not

Hi all,

Sounds good. I don't think this is something we need to vote on, because
it was already discussed and decided last October.

However maybe mention it in tomorrow's call, in case anyone has an
objection they would like to voice (and missed the emails :) )

Cheers,
Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee