Re: comments on the DUV

On 15/01/2016 13:22, Eric Stephan wrote:
[..]

>> — Concerning the current diagram
>> Rdfs:literal appears three times in the diagram.
>> Skos:Concept also appears three times
>> oa:Annotation appears two times.
>> foaf:Agent appears twice.
>>

> Eric feedback:  Joao Paulo, we can try a diagram with only one class
> mentioned, do you think this is a showstopper for getting comments from
> others or can this wait until the next review?

My instinct is to agree, Joao Paulo, however, in this instance I'm not
sure I do. That's because the vocabulary has three distinct parts
(citation, feedback and usage) so I wouldn't necessarily expect to see
just one skos:Concept in the diagram. That said, the attached png shows
an idea for how to reduce the number of boxes in the usage area.

Phil