Re: Turtle file for DQV

Hi Ghislain, all,

On 29/08/16 16:45, Ghislain Atemezing wrote:
> Hi Antoine,
>> Le 29 août 2016 à 16:09, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl <mailto:aisaac@few.vu.nl>> a écrit :
>>
>> We don't have a placeholder on the wiki yet, so I've tried to create this:
>> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/DQV_translations
>> Is this workable for you?
>
> Sounds good. Thanks.

Great!
It's good to see enthusiasm - and first contributions :-) - around this.

> One question: For the first row in the table corresponding to the URI of the vocabulary, I guess you mean to translate just the dcterms:title and dcterms:description, right?

Indeed. Btw I've added the en language tag to the dc:title. Well spotted!

For the other elements,  rdfs:comment  and vann:usageNote could be relevant indeed. It's really up to contributors, to do what they can do. Any translated literal is better than no translated literal!

Cheers,

Antoine