Re: Turtle file for DQV

Hi Antoine and Ghislain,
Great to see this effort on translation kicks off !

I am considering to contribute with an "Italian translation"  as soon as I
get back to office.

Looking at the wiki page, I wonder if we should consider to translate also
rdfs:comment  and vann:usageNote. Would it be too demanding?
Cheers,
Riccardo

On 29 August 2016 at 16:09, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi Ghislain,
>
> Three languages, and two before the end of the week? This would be great!!
>
> We don't have a placeholder on the wiki yet, so I've tried to create this:
> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/DQV_translations
> Is this workable for you?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Antoine
>
> On 29/08/16 10:41, Ghislain Atemezing wrote:
>
>> Hi Antoine,
>>
>>> Le 29 août 2016 à 10:23, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl <mailto:
>>> aisaac@few.vu.nl>> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Or are you suggesting to add literals in new languages?
>>>

>> Yes, I was suggesting to add literals in at least three more languages
>> (@pt, @fr and @esp :)
>>

>>> Let's be clear: I'd *love* it, thanks for suggesting!
>>> I have little time for translations right now.
>>> But if you have ideas, even for an incomplete translation, I can react
>>> to your input, and them in the RDF file.
>>> In fact we still have some time. For such updates (i.e. updates that
>>> don't change the semantics of the model at all) I believe that we can still
>>> change the file until the WG fully stops, i.e. in two weeks if I understood
>>> well.
>>> But of course if anyone has input on translations, it will be better if
>>> it happen as soon as possible :-)
>>>

>> OK. I will send you an initial draft for @fr and @esp before Thursday..
>>

>>> And I'd suggest putting these on a wiki page, so that we can discuss
>>> them in one place before including them in the RDF file. Otherwise it's
>>> going to be quite a mess I'm afraid.
>>>

>> I understand. It’s better to have them in one place. I can send the files
>> and you add it in the Wiki or do you have already a placeholder somewhere?
>>
>> Thanks again for your great work!
>>
>> Ghislain

>> Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
>> R&D Engineer
>> @ Mondeca, Paris, France
>> Labs: http://labs.mondeca.com <http://labs.mondeca.com/>
>> Tel: +33 (0)1 4111 3034
>> Web: www.mondeca.com <http://www.mondeca.com/>
>> Twitter: @gatemezing
>> About Me: https://w3id.org/people/gatemezing <http://www.atemezing.org/>

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: *http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.imati.cnr.it/>*