Re: Turtle file for DQV

Hi Ghislain,

Have I forgotten to add language tags to existing literals?
Or are you suggesting to add literals in new languages?

Let's be clear: I'd *love* it, thanks for suggesting!
I have little time for translations right now.
But if you have ideas, even for an incomplete translation, I can react to your input, and them in the RDF file.
In fact we still have some time. For such updates (i.e. updates that don't change the semantics of the model at all) I believe that we can still change the file until the WG fully stops, i.e. in two weeks if I understood well.
But of course if anyone has input on translations, it will be better if it happen as soon as possible :-)

And I'd suggest putting these on a wiki page, so that we can discuss them in one place before including them in the RDF file. Otherwise it's going to be quite a mess I'm afraid.

Just let me know!

Cheers,

Antoine