Re: DQV and dataset statistics

Hi Annette,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm going to add checking these URLs as an editorial action. They have been here for a while, I have not checked them while adding the other bits of text around them.
It could be that they never resolved. This maybe why we had added a link to the files where they are defined:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jiemakel/aether/master/void-ext.ttl

Best,

Antoine