Re: AW: Progress on Issue-223 - parameters in DQV

Dear Werner, all,

It's been a long while, but I could finally go back to the Appendix on parameters in DQV.
I have tried to fold in your suggestions on headings and order. It was not easy, but I think it reads better now. Thank for your input!

The current version is at
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#Parameters
Your feedback is not necessary, but it would be welcome as always.

Best,

Antoine