Re: Re: Transition Request: CR for Data on the Web Best Practices

Dear Rob,

Thanks a lot for your message and suggestions for changing the Example 30.

We made the updates on the DWBP doc [1] [2] according to your comments.
Please, let us know if this is ok for you.

kind regards,
DWBP Editors

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#FeedbackInformation
[2]