Re: locale parameters suggestions

Hi Berna,

Good questions!

I think metadata about locale parameters is something different from
locale-neutral representations. We could add a comma between them (after
the closing parenthesis) to make that more clear. Or we could change
"metadata about locale parameters" to "locale parameter metadata".

I think the publisher has to do two different things, because the two
are different. They have to check the metadata and see that locale
parameters are there, and they also have to look at the data itself to
see that locale-sensitive fields are represented in a locale-neutral
format. Does that make sense?

-Annette