Re: dwbp-ACTION-277: Change all the phrases of intedend outcomes to present. e.g. consumers will know that data that is referred to from the current dataset is unavailable or only available under different conditions.

This has been done.

I created a copy of the Google spreadsheet so that I could edit it [1]
and then copied everything across to the main doc. In doing so I found I
needed to move some of the content around in the data enrichment BP.
There's nothing new there but there was a lot in the intended outcome
that I think went better in the implementation section.

@editors - there's a pull request for your consideration.

Cheers

Phil.

[1]