Re: Please check the updates we did on BP document

Thanks Ghislain, I've worked through the doc to fix these, pls see
inline below.

On 29/04/2016 10:10, Ghislain Atemezing wrote:
> Dear editors,
>
> Thanks again for your hard work.
>
>> Le 28 avr. 2016 à 22:51, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br> a écrit :
>>
>> thank you again for your very important contributions to the DWBP document[1].
>
> I’ve just spotted some few typos now that I was re-reading the draft (version 9 April, 2016). They are more like minor typos and suggestions.
> Sorry if this come late. Please see below:
>

> 1- Introduction:
>   - s/domains &applications/domains & applications
Fixed

>   - Add "open" in "other formats such as CSV"

Added

> 4- Context
>   - Remove "data" in "it is important to adopt data vocabularies" ?

Removed

> 5- Namespaces
>   - cnt' IRI is not <http://www.w3.org/2011/content#> <http://www.w3.org/2011/content#> ?

Surprisingly, it is. It is versioned, previous versions have different
years in their URIs.

> 8.1:
> - Highlight the example? maybe in italic?

I've applied the Example CSS (and suppressed the counter).

@Editors, I also changed the title to *Running* example. Hope that's OK.
It's more in line with what we mean.

> - Add the ref of Turtle serialization in "RDF examples of the application of some BP are shown using Turtle"

Done

> Example 2:
>   [General suggestion: Would it be good to *always* put the lang tag when using dct:title, skos:prefLabel and dct:description ?!]

Hmm, I'm happy either way. Open to persuasion. But I haven't implemented
this change.

> - Machine-readable:
>    * That's for native English speaker. I see some spaces before ponctuation: e.g., "mobility ." themes ."

Fixed, thanks.

> BP3:
> - s/locale/local in "provide locale" or "providing locale parameters" or "locale information" ?

Nope, locale is correct. A locale is a place (a noun), local is an
adjective. So we're saying here it's important to say where the data
came from.

> 8.5:
>   - Missing link to reference [VOCAB-DQV] in the description of the "Data Quality" section?

Fixed.

> 8.6:
>   - s/"it should to be added"/"it should be added"

Fixed.

> 8.7:
>   - Consistent use of "MyCity", not "My City" nor "my city" in BP12

Fixed.

> 8.13:
>   - Missing link to [VOCAB-DUV] in BP29.

Fixed.

Thanks Ghislain - there were some very tricky catches in there. Much
appreciated.

@Editors - pull request issued.

Phil

--