Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Dear all,

Regrets from me as well, my son needs to be at the doctors office early tomorrow.

I was at FORCE2016 this week, it was very interesting and I made some good connections.

Yesterday, Bernadette and I submitted an abstract for a Session at the Fall American Geophysical Union  in San Francisco next December.if accepted it could be a venue for DWBP and Spatial Data, Data Activities.

Thanks,

Eric S

Sent from my iPhone