Re: Sanity check

Thanks very much, Gregg,

I've made the corrections in the doc as part of my recent input.

I must leave it to Newton and his fellow editors to decide whether to
act on the advice about adding in extra properties for better RDF
generation.

On the dcat:distribution issue, I understand what you're saying but it
seems to me that pointing to the actual CSV file is correct since that
*is* the distribution. It's possible we'll be extending DCAT next year
so maybe we should think about a new property to link to the structural
metadata for a distro. Hmmm... another topic for another day.

Thanks again

Phil.

--

Phil Archer