See inline below, also, please.

Kind regards,
BP Editors

On 13/04/16 12:15, Phil Archer wrote:
> Sorry for the slow response, see inline below.
>
> On 12/04/2016 20:54, Caroline Burle wrote:
>> Dear Phil and DWBP WG participants,
>>
>> Berna, Newton and I are together in São Paulo and we just presented the
>> DWBP WG and the importance of using Best Practices to publish data on
>> the Web on the Workshop on Survey Methodology [1] for a group about 40
>> people and some of them are data publishers. So we are trying to gather
>> more institutions to test the Best Practices.
>>
>> Since tomorrow and Thursday we will attend the "Short Course 2: Web
>> Surveys - Questionnaire Design and Implementation" we would like to take
>> this opportunity to finish the Evaluation Survey for the DWBP [2].
>> Regarding the Share-PSI Best Practice Evaluation [3] and the questions
>> [4] we identified during the last F2F in Zagreb, we thought we could try
>> to develop the open Survey so we can launch it as soon as the CR is
>> available. Was there any development of that after the Zagref F2F (by
>> Share PSI or any participant from this WG)?
>
> No, we talked about other issues on the final day.
>
> As we discussed in Zagreb, the problem is the number of BPs we need
> people to look at. So I remember saying that I'd organise a survey
> that presented responders with a random selection of BPs, rather than
> all of them. Later I tried to work out how we'd actually do that and
> realised it would need a reasonable amount of coding. Not impossible
> or particularly difficult, but time consuming. I'll probably start
> with the JSON object that lists all the DWBP and Share-PSI BPs (but
> that needs updating) at https://www.w3.org/2013/share-psi/bp/newbps.json
Thank you for starting it. We will discuss about some possibilities and
get back to you and the group.

>> Finally, it would be nice to define where the questions will be
>> gathered. The example of Implementation report template for the Mobile
>> Web Application Best Practices [5 and 6] seems good, but we think the
>> Survey should be the easier as possible to whoever is answering the
>> Survey fill in the answers.
>
> Indeed.
>
> What we need to end up with is evidence that each of our BPs has been
> implemented, i.e. followed, by at least 2 independent organisations.
> Any form/survey/tool that helps us gather that info in a way that we
> can present to the W3C Membership and Director would be very welcome.
Great! We will keep that in mind. Regarding that, we kindly ask all the
WG participants to fill in the Institutions that would implement the
DWBP and SPSI BPs: 1n6tOphCLXLrzHrdyRUHVgrgx1YARdauBQBy9jSJXgDQ