Re: Persistent URIs for Dimensions and Categories cited in DQV

Hi Jeremy,
Cool!
 it seems that in [1] is defined  the tbox  for  dimension, categories and
metrics listed  by Zaveri et al., and no individuals are provided. Whilst
in [2],  we are basically serving the Abox individuals for Dimension and
Categories.  So I still think there are good reasons for having both with
persistent URIs. Do you agree?

@All, In order to make available [2] with persistent URI,
Does anyone have  any preference among the following options?
A- w3id.org
B- put such piece of rdf under a group w3c namespace
C- the DQV namespace, C1- a subdomain of it

Cheers,
Riccardo

[1] http://purl.org/eis/vocab/dqm
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/ldqd.ttl