Re: [dwbp] Propose to close Issue-146

Hi Newton,

We discussed this in the chairs' call on Tuesday. Our only concern with
would be that it is established practice for W3C REC docs to use the
RFC2119 terms. However if the WG decides that we should not use them,
that is fine too.
I've added this as the first item on tomorrow's agenda, so we can
finalise it.

Cheers.
Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, Director

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee