Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Hello Antoine,

Please, find below the list of BP for Data Vocabularies and a brief
explanation why IMO they are out of the scope of the DWBP document.

Best Practice 14: Document vocabularies: this BP discusses how to document
vocabularies instead of how to reuse vocabularies (There is also a
redundancy between this BP and  Best Practice 1: Provide metadata).

Best Practice 15: Share vocabularies in an open way: this best practice
concerns how to share vocabularies instead of how to reuse them.

Best Practice 16: Vocabulary versioning: this BP concerns how to identify
changes to a vocabulary over time instead of how to reuse vocabularies
(There is a BP that deals with dataset versioning - Best Practice 8:
Provide versioning information).

Best Practice 17: Re-use vocabularies: IMO this is the only BP that
concerns the reuse of vocabularies. However, there is a redundancy between
this and Best Practice 2: Use standard terms to define metadata

Best Practice 18: Choose the right formalization level: again this BP
concerns vocabularies creation instead of reuse of vocabularies.

kind regards,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio