Re: Discrepancy in DWBP W3C First Public Working Draft 24 February 2015

I understand that.
I meant for this being a live working document even though we have published a revision of the document we can still continue to improve it.
I like to think of documents like this as source code. It is by no means a full recommendation IMHO. It can;t be if I’ve just identified a minor discrepancy which none of us noticed during review.
We are after all storing the document within a SCM system!
This relates exactly to the point I raised at last weeks meeting where I asked about the process for continuous development of the working document based on feedback we will be receiving over the next while and into the future.
So am I right in saying that we are continuing to develop the working document based off of the master branch in the github repos?
Thanks
lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:163B72FA-E8A7-4797-BDDE-71C222B1AFA1]

 Dare Mighty Things