Re: Publication Request: one FPWD & an update

+cc Michel Dumontier

Thanks Jérémie,

I ran the link checker against the FPWD but, stupidly, didn't on the UCR
doc - which is the one that really needed it.

I've been through the UCR and made all the necessary corrections. Link
checker now reports that all internal links are good.

As ever, it reports some errors where none exist.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ontologies
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ontologies/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ontologies/coreconcepts/1.9.ttl
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ontologies/coreconcepts
http://www.socrata.com/
http://opendatacommons.org/

Are all fine in a browser, i.e. not 404s

I am reluctant to remove the link to bio2rdf.org as I believe this is a
temporary problem with that site. Michel Dumontier is one of the
custodians of that site and has been altered (he's on the west coast so
let's be reasonable!) If there's a bigger problem with bio2rdf then I'm
sure he'll let us know.

Hope this is all good to go now.

Phil.

--