Re: Editors BP draft document Copyright Clarification

Spot on Phil.
Thank you very much.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099