Re: dwbp-ISSUE-134 (BernadetteLoscio): About Formats, schemas, vocabularies and data models [Best practices document(s)]

Hi Antoine,

I'm sorry, it was my mistake: Person is part of the vocabulary.

Person(name, age, sex, id) defines the schema of the relation, where Person
is the name of the relation and (name, age and sex) are attributes of
Person.

person, name, age, sex, id are terms that compose the vocabulary.

cheers,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio