| From:      |
| To:        |
| Cc:        |
| Date:      |
  |02/05/2015 12:25 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |

currently missing but that are needed to support the data ecosystem on the
Web.

Makx.

From: Steven Adler [mailto:adler1@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 6:10 PM
To: Makx Dekkers
Cc: 'Public DWBP WG'
Subject: RE: Working on FPWD, more to do

The benefit of a maturity model is that we don't have to define for others
what the best practice in any given situation is.  We can provide between 5
and 7 levels of maturity and allow every reader to determine for themselves
where they are today, what they want to achieve, and what steps they are
willing to undertake to achieve a higher level of maturity.

IBM open sourced the Data Governance Council Maturity Model in 2010.  Here
are the categories:

The complete model is available here:
http://www.infogovcommunity.com/resources

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

Inactive hide details for "Makx Dekkers" ---02/05/2015 03:11:37 AM---I also
like Steve’s approach, but it brings me back to an"Makx Dekkers"
---02/05/2015 03:11:37 AM---I also like Steve’s approach, but it brings me
back to an earlier question: What is *best* practice?