From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio [bfl@cin.ufpe.br]
Sent: 04 February 2015 19:33
To: Lee, Deirdre
Cc: Hadley Beeman; DWBP Chairs
Subject: Re: This week's chair's call (summary)

Hi Deirdre,

We (the BP editors) have discussed pushing the vote and agreed it
would be better to do it on February 20, so we can send an email with
changes we are making and give them a week to read the document and
discuss it again. In this case, we could discuss some open issues on
Friday. Would that be okay?

Cheers,
Bernadette

--