DUV Comments (2)

Hi all,

A few more comments:

duv:refersTo defines that the resource O in a triple "S duv:refesTo O"
is a dcat:Dataset and a dcat:Distribution.

duv:hasUserFeedback defines that the resource S in a triple "S
duv:hasUserFeedback O" is a dcat:Dataset and a dcat:Distribution.

duv:hasUsage defines that the resource S in a triple "S duv:hasUsage O"
is a dcat:Dataset and a dcat:Distribution.

The domain of duv:hasUsageTool is duv:Usage.

The property duv:classification (in the diagram) between DataCitation
and Agent does not exist..

The diagram has double-ended arrows that could induce someone to think
that the two properties are inverses. I think it is better two have the
two arrows.

Maybe it will be necessary to define the disjoint classes of duv.

Thank you.

Cheers, Laufer

--
. . . .. . .