Re: Best Practices about Rest APIs

hi all,

I have a suggestion for a change, related to prior discussions about
"webby" approaches and REST/HATEOAS:

Under "Use Web Standardized Interfaces"

change:

Make use of http verbs, URIs, and response codes when designing APIs

to:

Make use of URIs, HTTP verbs, HTTP response codes, MIME types, typed
HTTP Links, and content negotiation when designing APIs

Cheers

Herbert

--
Herbert Van de Sompel